Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hi ladies! This is my first time make a review about beauty products. Welcome to me! hahaha. xD 
Anyways, the product that I'm going to review is the Kojie San Body Lightning Lotion with SPF 25.
I really love Kojie San products, I've been using the soap (Dream White by Kojie San, I'm going to make a review also on that later) which did a great work on skin whitening. So nong nagpunta ako ng mall sa may Sta. Lucia East located in Cainta I bought this Kojie San Body Lightning Lotion with SPF 25 at Watsons. 

The product claims its benefits:
                                               *UVA and UVB broad spectrum
                                               *Contains Shea Butter and Vitamin E
                                               *Paraben Free

                            A light and non-greasy lotion that whitens, moisturize, lighten scars and the broad spectrum SPF 25 protects skin from harmful UV rays which fight the signs of aging. Leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth all day.


I apply this on my skin twice when I go out specially day time to protect my skin, I love how it works. So gentle to skin, it doesn't give any allergies and irritation.


What I like:
                  *non-greasy, easy to blend on any types of skin.
                  *it has no paraben.
                  *affordable, I bought this for only Php 159.00 (150mL.)
                  *you can buy at any leading drug stores or supermarkets.
                  *it really lightens scars, I have acne scars on my back. After 2weeks of using this, my scars are not that dark anymore. It could be more lighten or might be heal with continue of use.
                  *the smell is good, not overpowering
                  *it leaves your skin moisturized
                  *whitens my skin with Kojie San Lightning Soap

Nothing to say against on this product, I'm still waiting for best result with the continue of use! 

Rate: 4.5/5

I would say you should try this product! :)


Please leave your thoughts below on the comment box! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment